Jersey City Personal Injury Attorneys
The Reinartz Law Firm is a New Jersey personal injury law firm. The firm has a well-deserved reputation for aggressively pursuing the maximum possible compensation for wrongfully injured individuals. We proudly handle cases for clients in Jersey City. We provide aggressive representation to victims of negligence in all areas of personal injury law. There is absolutely no fee unless you are compensated for your injuries. Call today for a free consultation to discuss your potential case.
Types of Personal Injury in Jersey City
We are personal injury lawyers. We practice personal injury law because we are passionate about helping people. We believe in leveling the playing field for wrongfully injured individuals in personal injury lawsuits against large, well-heeled corporate defendants. We fight for our clients’ rights and aggressively pursue compensation for their injuries, while they focus on healing.
Our areas of focus are:
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Fall Down Injuries
- Dangerous/Defective Products
- Toxic Exposure
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Accidents
- Professional Negligence
- Workplace Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Burn Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Machine Injury
- Assault and Battery Claims
Every day, people are injured in New Jersey. The resulting damages can cause a tremendous burden on victims of negligence and can include physical and emotional injury, lost wages, disfigurement, disability, and even death. Choosing the right lawyer is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident at work or on the road, or has been the victim of a slip and fall, you may be entitled to compensation under New Jersey law. Our Jersey City, New Jersey Injury Lawyers will aggressively pursue your injury claim to ensure the best possible outcome in the shortest time-frame. Jersey City is the second-most populous city in the State of New Jersey and is the County Seat of Hudson County.
Compensation For Your Injuries
Damages for a personal injury are broken down into two categories: compensatory damages and punitive damages.
Compensatory damages are used to compensate injured parties for their injuries. They include:
- Medical Bills – For your potential claim to move forward you must have sustained an injury. Medical expenses are often a component of damages brought against a negligent party. This can include any debt you may have incurred for things like doctor visits, x-rays, physical therapy, and more. This may also include future medical costs that you expect to incur due to your injuries.
- Lost Wages – Injury victims may seek compensation for wages lost as a result of their injuries. An injury can impact a person’s ability to work and the negligent party can be held accountable for those lost wages.
- Future Lost Wages – When injuries are severe enough to prevent a victim from earning wages in the future, they may seek compensation for lost future wages or the money they could have earned if the injury had not occurred.
- Pain and Suffering – some types of injuries cause undue pain and suffering. Factors to consider here include the severity of the injuries, the impact on your daily living and the permanent changes that have taken place because of the injury.
- Emotional Distress – As with pain and suffering, compensation may be sought for emotional distress if the plaintiff can prove that they suffered psychological damage as a result of their injuries.
Punitive damages may be used to “punish” the defendant in a personal injury case if their actions are found to be especially egregious, malicious, or intentional.
Why Choose Us?
Our experience as trial lawyers at some of the nation’s largest and most prominent law firms gives us insights that many personal injury lawyers just don’t have. Moreover, we’re not just personal injury lawyers – we’re trial lawyers first and foremost. We’ve represented clients in courtrooms throughout the state of New Jersey, in cases ranging from motor vehicle accidents and fall down cases, to cases involving medical malpractice and defective products.
Finding the right firm to represent you and your loved ones is no easy task. The Reinartz Law Firm tirelessly works to get their clients justice, whether by way of pre-trial settlement or jury trial. Our firm is small enough to provide personalized attention to your case but large enough to dedicate all necessary resources to clients’ cases.
Contact us today to discuss your case or to schedule a free consultation. Our offices are located in New Jersey and in the heart of downtown New York City. We also serve the Hoboken, Bayonne and Newark areas.